Table of Contents
Audrey Hepburn Measurements (Bust/Hip/Waist Ratio)
Audrey Hepburn measurements are above. 34″ Bust with size A cup, 20″ waist, and 34″ hips. A perfect hourglass. Her 20 inch waist was quite usual among other actresses during her time in show biz. There are even some other waists measuring even tinier, for example, Brigitte Bardot‘s 19 inch. I have also learned that a young Elizabeth Taylor once had an 18 inch waistline. Audrey Hepburn receives a lot of bad attention for making the thin, skinny bodies on women popular. However, when she was starring in lead roles, she was not the body type desired and the skinny look was definitely not popular.
[ See our Complete Audrey Hepburn Fashion Guide ]
[ See our Amazing Facts on Audrey Hepburn! ]
Audrey Hepburn Shoe Size
Audrey hated how big her feet were. They were quite large for her size.
Audrey Hepburn Weight
103 lbs (47 kg)
In her career, Audrey Hepburn has kept her weight under 110 lbs. This does not count during her pregnancies. She had suffered from severe malnutrition during the Nazi invasion of her homeland. This has made it difficult for her to gain weight. Scientists have hypothesized that Audrey Hepburn’s genes had made an epigenetic shift and that studying her genes could be the key to solving the obesity problem in America .
Audrey Hepburn Height
5′ 7″ (1.70 m)
You might be wanting to know how tall Audrey Hepburn is? Audrey Hepburn measurements in height is 5’7″. Audrey wanted to become a prima ballerina growing up; however, this would be hard to achieve due to her tall height. Her teacher, Marie Rambert, absolutely loved her and told her that she was extremely talented and one of her best students, however, many male dancers during that era were not as tall as Audrey and it would be hard for her to achieve prima ballerina status. Her teacher told her it may benefit her better if she was the second dancer.
Audrey Hepburn Bra Size
During Audrey’s time in show business, her body type and chest size were not the desired type. The body types that were desired at the time were more voluptuous types like Marilyn Monroe. An A cup size for Audrey Hepburn measurements in bra size is expected since she does not possess a large chest.
Are you trying to lose extra weight & meet your measurements?
You’re probably struggling with your weight or your appearance. Remember… beauty is NOT a measurement. Beauty should be reflection of being healthy, vibrant, and full of energy.
A lot of women these days are not happy with how they look. We all need to learn how to be happy with who we are as a person, in all shapes and sizes. But I believe we all need to be healthy too or at least try to strive for that. We may never get to our “ideal weight” but as long as we are making progress and are trying is what matters.
Useful, healthy Tips & Supplements that will help you lose weight:
- Green Vibrance – This is the best green drink to get. Not only is it chalk full of vitamins and nutrients that your body needs to lose weight and detoxify, but it also has probiotics. Read up on the effects probiotics have on your weight and mood, it’s really fascinating.
- CHANGE your diet – Start eating WHOLE foods, minimize carbs and sugar. Stop eating junk food that YOU think is healthy! It probably isn’t, go research it!
- EXERCISE Smart – Forget running and jogging – Do more High Intensity Interval Training and Lifting Weights. Jogging has very little benefits to losing weight.
- Eat consistently – Don’t Binge eat, and don’t go for days without eating. Get on a schedule that your body can adapt to instead of trying to guess what you’re doing.
- Intermittent Fasting – There are some really promising studies that have come out that say that intermittent fasting (fasting short periods like a meal) is great for your body, paired with exercise.
- Garcinia Cambogia – Haven’t tried it yet, but I’ve heard good things about it.
- Green Coffee Bean Plus – Controls hunger & Increases metabolism
- Sheer Thermo – Natural way to accelerate burning fat and metabolism
- Cellulite Brush – Doesn’t solve it 100% but it helps out.
- Hot Cream for Cellulite – Gid rid of that nasty cellulite. This doesn’t get rid of everything, but it helps the process
However, Let’s not try to be “skinny”… let’s try to be HEALTHY.
I have close friends and a sister who were overweight, even myself sometimes. If you are overweight, THERE ARE healthy ways to lose the weight, even if you’ve tried plenty of times. Please don’t hurt yourself or your body by bulimia or starving yourself.
I really recommend this program to lose weight safely and naturally – you owe it to yourself to at least check it out and see what you think. It’s a little sales pitchy at times, but this program has a wealth of information that you haven’t heard yet, has a money back guarantee.
Taurus … for more information check Audrey Hepburn’s full astrology chart.